*maher zain freedom
Gathered here with my familyMy neighbours and my friends Standing firm togetherAgainst oppression holding hands It doesn't matter where you're fromOr if you're young, old, woman or man We're here for the same reasonWe want to take back our land
Chorus:O God, thank YouFor giving us the strength to hold on And now we're here togetherCalling You for freedom, freedomWe know You can hear our call, ohWe're calling for freedom, fighting for freedom We know You won't let us fall, ohWe know You're here with us
No more being prisoners in our homesNo more being afraid to talkOur dream is just to be free, just to be freeNow when we've taken our first stepTowards a life of complete freedomWe can see our dream getting closer and closerWe're almost there
CHORUS
I can feel the pride in the air And it makes me strong to see everyoneStanding together holding hands in unity Shouting out loud demanding their right for freedomThis is it, and we're not backing off!O God we know You hear our call
CHORUS
Freedom, freedom, freedom, ooh
*maher zain forgive me
I'm about to lose the battle and cross the lineI'm about to make another mistakeAnd even though I try to stay away Everything around me keeps dragging me inI can't help thinking to myselfWhat if my time would end today, today, today?Can I guarantee that I will get another chanceBefore it's too late, too late, too late
Chorus:Forgive me… My heart is so full of regretForgive me… Now is the right time for me to repent, repent, repent..
Am I out of my mind? What did I do? Oh, I feel so bad!And every time I try to start all over again My shame comes back to haunt meI'm trying hard to walk awayBut temptation is surrounding me, surrounding meI wish that I could find the strength to change my lifeBefore it's too late, too late, too late
CHORUS
I know O Allah You're the Most-Forgiving And that You've promised toAlways be there when I call upon You So now I'm standing hereAshamed of all the mistakes I've committed Please don't turn me awayAnd hear my prayer when I ask You to
CHORUS
*maher zain one big family
I wonder why you and me fight each otherDon't you see the similarities between us?Take a minute and see yourself in the mirror You look like me: those eyes, lips - you can't deny
Pre-chorus:Have you thought about Why we look the same?Why we feel the same?Don't tell me it's by chance
Chorus:Oh, you're my brotherYou're my sisterWe're one big familyOh, you're my brotherYou're my sisterJust one big family
It doesn't matter if you live far away from meYou feel I feel, you bleed I bleed, you cry and I cryWe sleep and dreamSometimes we're sad, sometimes we're happyYou breathe I breatheWe love, walk, talk and we smile
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS
I care about youAnd I wish you could realiseThere's no difference between us twoWe're part of one family No matter how far you areAnd even if we don’t know each other Oh, you and me, me and you, we are one
CHORUS
*coba kubuka acapella fatih
Buka-buka coba kubuka
Mata ini hati ini
Dalam hening aku pun mencoba
Tuk membuka mata hati ini
Kutahu itu berarti
Harus kualami diri sendiri
Nafsuku amarahku
Yang buat jauh dariMu Ya Allah
PadaMu kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Buka-buka terus mencoba
Tuk membuka mata hati
Dari lembar-lembar yang terbuka
Hidup ini harus kujalani
Kutahu itu berarti
Harus kualami diri sendiri
Nafsuku amarahku
Yang buat jauh dariMu Ya Allah
PadaMu kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Aku berdiri
Kunyanyikan lagu ini
Saat diriku melangkah dengan pasti
Saat kusadar semua ini berjalan dengan Kuasa Illahi
Dan aku pun mulai serahkan diri ini dengan percaya diri
Aku lelah
PadaMu............ kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Mata ini hati ini
Dalam hening aku pun mencoba
Tuk membuka mata hati ini
Kutahu itu berarti
Harus kualami diri sendiri
Nafsuku amarahku
Yang buat jauh dariMu Ya Allah
PadaMu kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Buka-buka terus mencoba
Tuk membuka mata hati
Dari lembar-lembar yang terbuka
Hidup ini harus kujalani
Kutahu itu berarti
Harus kualami diri sendiri
Nafsuku amarahku
Yang buat jauh dariMu Ya Allah
PadaMu kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Aku berdiri
Kunyanyikan lagu ini
Saat diriku melangkah dengan pasti
Saat kusadar semua ini berjalan dengan Kuasa Illahi
Dan aku pun mulai serahkan diri ini dengan percaya diri
Aku lelah
PadaMu............ kuserahkan jiwaku ini
PadaMu kupasrahkan semua
Beban yang menghimpit jiwa
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar